Saturday, February 7, 2009

ErrorFix by ErrorFix.Com SCAM

ErrorFix by www.ErrorFix.com is a scam!!! I want to start by saying that. The entire reason I created this blog was to let the whole world know how their program ruined my computer!!!

My computer was a bit slow so I decided to run their ErrorFix program. They claimed that it was free. Liars!!!

The ErrorFix application made a bogus claim that there were more than 2000 errors on my computer and that I had to buy the full version of ErrorFix to fix them. I decided to trust them and buy it. MY BAD!!

The full version of ErrorFix claimed to fix my computer. At first everything seemed fine until I restarted my computer! My computer suddenly had real errors!! ErrorFix had actually messed up my computer instead of fixing it! Stay away from ErrorFix by ErrorFix.com. STAY AWAY

No comments:

Post a Comment